Providing support and insights to others – whether it is through my private group coaching, through my individual email coaching packages or one on one calls… coaching and guiding others to higher fulfillment…well that is what I was quite literally born to do.
Ok, I know I sound a little corny here, but I didn’t always pay close attention to my core values, to my life purpose. Now that I am at a place where I am tuned in and honoring my values and honoring my unique contributions to this world, I have to say that it just feels amazing. Like who needs drugs when you have personal fulfillment?!?!
All coaches are not created equally. We do not have the same training, we do not have the same belief systems, we do not have the same methods. So, now would be a good time to hear how and why I am different 🙂
A lot of people have coined a lot of different terms which, from my perspective, are all very closely intertwined and related to each other when you get down to the nitty gritty of what they are all about. Positive Psychology is one of those terms. The Science of Happiness. Murray Bowen’s Bowen Theory also commonly known as Family Systems Theory. Emotional Intelligence and EQ. Happiness Psychology. Law of Attraction and Conscious Creation. Intentional Living.
YES each of these things are different and they stand alone- I am not disputing that. There is something unique about each of these. And yet they have many many similarities. My point is- let’s rise above the semantics and focus on the heart of what we are after here.
Aside from my formal learning, my influences include people like Jack Canfield, Wayne Dyer, Tony Robbins, Mike Dooley and Abraham-Hicks as well as scientists like David Rock, Martin Seligman, Daniel Goleman, and Murray Bowen. I am also deeply indebted to Jeannette Maw, Lisa Hayes and Jeanna Gabellini for their mentorship as I mastered my understanding of conscious creation, deliberate manifestation and intentional living.
- There is a reason you found ME amongst the hundreds of thousands of coaches available to you
- (With EVERY fiber of my being) We can be, do, and have whatever we want
- We are responsible for what happens – we control our thoughts and our actions and those are the things that deserve our attention if we want to impact positive change
- It is better to focus on the good, our strengths, the positive and that “enough” is in the eye of the beholder
- How we are raised and the people that have surrounded us our entire lives have a definite influence on how we instinctively and currently act, as well as on what we believe
- New beliefs are easy to come by- we just need a little bit of time and focus to create new habits that support the life you want to lead
- Science AND spirituality both play critical roles, and I do not believe these are opposing forces
- Life has to be enjoyable and I incorporate the things that I love (music, movies, nature, etc) in conjunction with the things you love to make our time together more meaningful, effortless and successful
- When others ask “why?” I tend to ask “why not??”
If this resonates with you, let’s set up a time to talk- you can reach me at: IntentionalPerspectiveCoach@gmail.com